To amplify the efforts undertaken by the GDR-MASCOT, several partners have created a « Club des partenaires » to accompany the development of this network. The main objectives are the followings:
- To ensure the communication between different research projects,
- To participate to the animation of the community by proposing numerical challenges and scientific topics in the fiel of Uncertainty Quantification an Optimization,
- To promote training initiatives among various communities,
- To contribute to the capitalization of methods and tools in reliable scientific softwares,
- To support the development of standardize methods and tools.
Belonging to the « Club des partenaires » means to participate to the organisation and to support financially the actions of the GDR MASCOT NUM.
Being a member also gives a preferred access to the community:
- To link with the scientific network of the GDR MASCOT NUM,
- To get the possibility to organise a special thematic day,
- To get access to the archive of the GDR MASCOT NUM,
- To publish numerical challenges to the scientific community,
- To specify professional training contents.
- DAM (Direction des Applications Militaires)
- EDF R&D (Département Management des Risques Industriels)