Benchmarks proposals of GdR
The GDR gives to the research community several test cases, toy examples and industrial application data.
If you work on these benchmarks, you are invited to tell us about your results at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to propose a new test case, you can post it directly on this web page.
- 2021 - Benchmark proposed by Michaël Baudin, Elias Fekhari, Vincent Chabridon and Youssef Jebroun (EDF R&D) - otbenchmark: a Python package for benchmarking and validating uncertainty quantification algorithms - uc21_19093.pdf
- 2019 - Benchmark proposed by Clémentine Prieur, Laurence Viry, Eric Blayo and Jean-Michel Brankart (Université Grenoble Alpes) - Benchmark input/output data of a biogeochemical model - Data
- 2019 - Benchmark proposed by Jean-Marc Bourinet (Sigma Clermont) - Benchmark reliability problems - Matlab programs
- 2008 - Benchmark proposed by Bertrand Iooss (CEA Cadarache) - Données MARTHE
- 2008 - Benchmark proposed by Jean-Marc Martinez (CEA Saclay) - Toy functions
- 2008 - Benchmark proposed by Francois Wahl (IFP Solaize) -
- 2008 - Benchmark proposed by Daniel Busby (IFP Rueil) - IC Fault model