Benchmarks proposals of GdR
The GDR gives to the research community several test cases, toy examples and industrial application data.
If you work on these data, you are invited to contact and provide your results to François Wahl.
If you want to propose another test cases, you can post it on this web page.
- 2019 - Benchmark proposed by Clémentine Prieur, Laurence Viry, Eric Blayo and Jean-Michel Brankart (Université Grenoble Alpes) - Benchmark input/output data of a biogeochemical model - Data
- 2019 - Benchmark proposed by Jean-Marc Bourinet (Sigma Clermont) - Benchmark reliability problems - Matlab programs
- 2008 - Benchmark proposed by Bertrand Iooss (CEA Cadarache) - Données MARTHE
- 2008 - Benchmark proposed by Jean-Marc Martinez (CEA Saclay) - Toy functions
- 2008 - Benchmark proposed by Francois Wahl (IFP Solaize) -
- 2008 - Benchmark proposed by Daniel Busby (IFP Rueil) - IC Fault model